West and Middle Chinnock village hall was built in 1934 and remains the oldest purpose built hall still in use in the immediate area. The hall is located on Higher Street, West Chinnock, TA18 7QA. The hall is available for hire for many occasions including private parties.
The hall is capable of seating 64 people at tables and more in theatre style and also has a modern kitchen. The hall is used for a variety of events and is the meeting place for many village groups.
In the hall is an electric screen & Digital projector which can be used by hirers and is easy to use. There is also a stage within the hall.